Monday, October 25, 2010

Shaun goes to Tampa!

Shaun continues to amaze me each and every day. How did I get so lucky?!?! And did I mention that he is the BEST baby!!! Now I know I have nothing to compare it to and I may be a little bias but it just seems that every time we throw something new at him, he takes it like a champ!
We spent the weekend in Tampa with Mike's family. Mike and I were both a little concerned about the 4 hour car ride down. But Shaun slept the whole way. Both on the ride down and the ride back to Jax! He also started sleeping 7 hours at a time this weekend! Mike and I are in heaven. I had my best two nights of sleep in a very long time on Saturday and Sunday.



It was quite a busy weekend. We spent time with Mike's mom Susan, Carmino and Linda, Meme and Pepe and Kristin and Connor. It was so nice to introduce Shaun to Mike's side of the family. I love seeing him surrounded by friends and family that I know will love him as much as we do.
Here are some pics from the weekend! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! I am so extremely jealous of your sleeping baby. Cole is 6 months old and still gets up twice a night!! SO jealous! hehe :)

    ReplyDelete