I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving! We spent the holiday down in Tampa with Mike's family. A busy but wonderful couple of days. Mike and I are slowly starting to realize just how difficult it is to travel with a baby. Thinking next year we may just stay put and have everyone come to us!
Shaun hit the two month mark on Friday. It is going so fast!!! Everyone keeps saying how big he is getting and how much he has changed in the past month. We go to the doctor in two days so I will be back then to report his stats :)
I wanted to share some photos with you that my friend Juliet took for us over the weekend as our baby gift. They turned out beautiful and I am so happy she was able to capture Shaun at his two month mark. Enjoy!






No comments:
Post a Comment