I can't believe how much Shaun is changing. He is becoming so vocal and so interactive. I feel like he is going to laugh any day now. We are having so much fun with him.
His two month appt was last week. He got two shots and think I may have cried more than he did. I had to look away. Seeing my little angel in so much pain just broke my heart. His weight was 10 lb 6 oz. and he is 23 inches long. Doctor said he is in the 25th percentile for weight and the 50th percentile for height. Sounded a little small to us but the pediatrician is happy with the way he is growing so we were pleased! I am including his two month picture below. If you compare it to his one month picture you will see he has grown so much!
Went back to work last week. My mom flew into town and is watching Shaun for us during the day for the next two weeks. I am working three days a week for now and will go back full time in January. The transition hasn't been too bad since I am leaving him at home with his Grandma. I am dreading January. Dropping him off at daycare is going to just kill me.
It has been so much fun to watch my mom with him. Mike and I think he may be giving her more smiles than he gives us! She is so good with him and I am so happy that they are getting to spend time together. We are so thankful to have her here!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment