So I've been a little bit of a slacker on keeping the blog updated. We have been out of town for the past two weeks so December was nothing short of hectic. We drove up to Pittsburgh for Christmas to see my family and after one night back at home jumped back in the car to drive down to Tampa and spend the rest of our vacation with Mike's family. It was wonderful to see everyone and spend time with friends and family. Shaun's first Christmas was a definite success!!!
Can you believe Shaun is 3 months old?!?! It has been so much fun to watch him change and grow. He is nothing but smiles these days and we think he is on the verge of a giggle. We are counting down the moments until we can hear our little boy laugh. I can only imagine the smile it will bring to my face. He is quite the wiggle worm these days. We are constantly rotating him from his chair, to his mat, to his swing....he is always wanting something new to look at and discover and it can be quite exhausting at times to keep him entertained.
He got sick for the first time while we were up in Pittsburgh. Mike and I gave him our cold. It was absolutely heartbreaking to watch him struggle to breath. He was so stuffed up. After days of sleepless nights, saline drops and a humidifier, he finally came around and seems to be almost back to normal. However, I think him being sick messed up his sleeping schedule. We are back to getting up once a night and it is starting to take its toll. I'm exhausted!!!!
I go back to work full time next week which means the time has come...Shaun starts daycare. I am taking Monday off to spend one more day with Shaun and then Mike and I will take him together on Tuesday morning. More to come on how I handle that one...YIKES!
I will leave you with some pictures from the holiday. Wishing all of our family and friends a safe and happy new year. We look forward to sharing our journey with you as we continue to watch our little boy grow!







Sounds like a fun holiday season! Shaun is getting so big!!
ReplyDelete