This has definitely been a week to remember! This past Monday Mike and I went out to lunch at a sushi restaurant here in Jacksonville. One of our favorites! Well not any more. We both came down with the worst case of food poisoning EVER!!! I was still feeling the effects on Thursday!!! Not the best situation when you are both to weak to walk and your 4 month old decides to have his fussiest week yet! Shaun has been fighting a cold all week so he hasn't been feeling great either. We are all in need of a few days of rest and relaxation. Thank goodness the weekend is here!!!
As for a Shaun update...he will be 4 months next week! We haven't been to the pediatrician since his two month appt so I am anxious to go and see where he stands. He is all smiles these days which has been so much fun for Mike and I. We are still awaiting a true giggle but he makes little laughing noises here and there. We have been working on rolling over and he has done it twice on his own but can't seem to get it down consistently. His sleeping has regressed a bit. Not sure if that is because of a growth spurt or him being sick. Either way, Mike and I are exhausted. Last night was better though. Slept from 9:00-3:00 and just needed the pacifier put back in when we got up at 3:00 to check on him. Slept again until 6:00, ate and then went back down until 9:15. Mike and I needed to sleep in. It felt great! Tonight our friends are going to take Shaun for a few hours so Mike and I can go on our date. We are so excited to get a night out!!!
Wanted to leave you with some recent picture of our smiley boy!





Oh my gosh those beautiful blue eyes ! He looks so doggone sweet, i just can't wait to see him again !!
ReplyDelete