Saturday, April 2, 2011

Big day for Shaun!

What a beautiful day here in Jacksonville! And an exciting day for Shaun! Mike and I wanted to spend some time outside today so we took a walk to a local park and decided to give Shaun his first experience in the swing. He LOVED it!!! I have included a video below. He is too cute. Couldn't stop smiling and laughing. We will definitely be going back there soon. Just a warning...if you get motion sick, the video may bother you. I think I was a little too close to the swing :)
I have also included some pics and a video of Shaun's other milestone for the day...his first big boy snack! We have him a Gerber Wagon Wheel. So funny to watch him feed himself. He did such a good job! Watching this video makes me a little sad. I no longer see a baby but am starting to see a little boy instead. Wish I could press pause for a little while. It's all going too fast. But I am loving every minute of it!
Testing out the Wagon Wheel snack


Hmmmm...do I like the taste of this???

Let me try it again!

Yep...I think I'll keep eating. YUMMY!




No comments:

Post a Comment