Wanted to include some pics of Shaun's big day. We were told to bring his bathing suit because they had a couple of baby pools and water toys set up. As you can see below, Shaun was a big fan! We are actually heading out this afternoon to buy one of these for our own house. Seems like the perfect place for him to play on these hot Florida summer days!!! Sorry for all the pics but there are just too many cute ones!!!!
![]() |
| So many babies!!! |
![]() |
| I think this one may be one of my favorites! |
![]() |
| Having so much fun! |
![]() |
| Mom can we get one of these??? |
![]() |
| Getting a little crazy! |
![]() |
| So sweet! |
![]() |
| Classic face |
![]() |
| My sweet little man |
![]() |
| He could have stayed here all day...loved it! |
![]() |
| Hi Mom!!! |
![]() |
| Another personal fave! |
![]() |
| I think I'm starting to get tired... |












No comments:
Post a Comment