Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Happy 7 months to my sweet angel!

Time continues to fly and Shaun is growing like a weed! His head is finally covered in the softest blond hair. And I'm finally convinced that those beautiful blue eyes are here to stay. He has started babbling in the past week and it is non-stop. I am pretty sure he has said "dada" but I won't admit that to Mike! I am holding out for the day he says "mama." Only then will I admit that he has truly said his first word :) As you can tell from the video below, he is still doing his best to crawl but is having no luck. I think we still have a ways to go.
We have been extremely busy lately. Mike has been working really long hours and my job is picking up as we are getting ready to launch a new diabetes medication. We went up to Atlanta over the weekend to watch our niece, Samantha, make her first communion. It was so much fun to watch Shaun with his cousins. Everyone couldn't believe how much he has changed since his baptism. Which was only a month ago!!! I am including some pics from the weekend. Hope you enjoy!


My sweet boy at 7 months

What a little ham!

Wonder where he got those beautiful blue eyes!

Shaun loves his Poppa and Meme!


Could his face being any more funny???

So sweet

Celebrating Samantha's first communion

Hanging with Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment