How blessed I feel to be celebrating Mother's Day! I am so very thankful for my beautiful baby boy. He is the absolute light of my life! Hope everyone had a nice weekend and got the chance to spend it with someone they love. Mike's mom came up to visit for the weekend. We spent the weekend playing with Shaun and running around Jax. Had a wonderful brunch this morning. Such a beautiful day here!
I felt thankful to spend the day with my son and my mother in law but was definitely missing the most important woman in my life today...my mom! There is no one more amazing, more caring, more thoughtful or more loving than her. I am so thankful to have a mother that I can count on and confide in. Someone who I know will always be there for me no matter what. Mom, I love you more and more each and every day. I am so lucky to be your daughter and I hope you know that our relationship means the world to me. I love you and miss you so much!!!! Happy Mother's Day!!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment