So needless to say, we have been quite busy lately. Which explains why I have been such a slacker in updating the blog! It has been a VERY rough week for Shaunie. He cut two more teeth on the top and according to my pediatrician, the teeth he was cutting are sometimes called "stomach teeth." I now know why. Shaun had it coming from both ends. I got to experience cleaning throwup out of the car and off his carseat for the first time. And let me tell you...not the most pleasant experience! Today is the first day that he seems to be back to his old self. Thank goodness! I was starting to miss my silly boy!
Had Shaun's one year pictures taken last week. I am so in love with this photographer. She captured so many sweet images on Shaun that I am so excited to frame and put up in the house. I am including some below and I think you will agree...the pics are just beautiful!!!
I am also posting a video that I hope will make you laugh as much as it does me. We bought Shaun a new music set and you will see that Mike has taking more of a liking to it than Shaun has! Too funny! I hope this update finds all of you doing well. Shaun is pulling at my feet so I will have to type more next time! Lots of love!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment