As for us...it has been a crazy month. Between work, planning Shaun's party and everything in between...this month has just flown by! Shaun has been a very busy boy. He is still into everything and even took his first steps unassisted last week! His birthday party was wonderful! So much effort and planning went into it and it was worth every single stressed out moment :) I think I may have taken the Dr. Seuss theme a little far. But if you know me well, you know I love the little details. So I couldn't help myself when it came to planning this party. I know Shaun won't remember any of it but it made me happy to make his first birthday party a special one. I am including some pics below. Also attached some videos from my day with the birthday boy.
We go to his one year appt in the morning so I will update you on his latest numbers then. Have a good night!!! I am off to bed. Still recovering from the weekend festivites!
| Morning birthday bottle with Grandma |
| Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for my new chair! |
| Taking some birthday steps |
| Love the wreath I made for him! |
| The dessert table...YUMMY! |
| So proud! |
| Sugary soda :) |
| Ham sliders... |
| And of course the green eggs |
| Shaun digs in |
| Love this shot! |
![]() |
| The birthday boy |
| Kisses from mom |
| Love the Seuss family shot |
![]() |
| The next day at the zoo |
| Feeding the giraffe |
| My sweet angel |


No comments:
Post a Comment